Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author retains the copyright and grants the journal rights for first publication with the work being licensed simultaneously under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 license which allows others to share the work with acknowledgment of the author and initial publication of the work in the journal this.
- Journals allow authors to hold copyright without restrictions and allow authors to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- Authors may make additional separate contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published journal version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional depository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as doing so can lead to a productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger citation of the work published.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.